2018 Sauvignon Blanc (Stolpman Vineyards)

Stolpman Vineyards, Sauvignon Blanc, Ballard Canyon, Santa Barbara, California 2018

{organic} 100% Sauvignon Blanc


With Stolpmanā€™s wines, winemaker Sashi Moorman continues his tendency towards, hyper-modern winemaking. Two separate lots are made in different styles then blended together. The first 90% is fully ripe, juicy and rich due to low yields. It is made in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 10% from a different site is harvested much later, then whole berry fermented and aged on the skins in oak to add more texture and aromatics. Once blended, you get the exotic creature that you now see before you. Decadent and juicy!

Serving Suggestion: This uber-rich Sauvignon calls out for assertive fusion cuisine. Top scallops seared in sesame oil with a mango/red onion salsa and serve over a drizzle of pesto.

$22.99 each

 (11 in stock)